Saturday, August 22, 2015

Changes, changes everywhere.

You may think you are seeing something different on this page, and you'd be correct!  Better organization will make it easier to get you to what you're interested in, so check out the genre tabs above.

Some fonts have changed, and the layout has been slightly altered to make this page more pleasant to read.

Although the dates and times of when books finished may have escaped, at the end of every month there will likely be a post listing all the books that have been read during that time period.  While I know that many look for reviews to see what people truly think of a book, some books may not have reviews written at all.  If contacted, I will do my best to give you my impression of what I have read.



-Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment