Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Plethora of Posts to Come Soon

I know I haven't been really reliable this summer for getting my reviews up quickly and efficiently.  I have been preoccupied with many things, not least of which being a giant pirate party.  As always, I have kept reading, and I do intend to get reviews up sooner than later.

The books I review will not necessarily be in the order of which they were read.  Some books have made a big impact and I cannot wait to share them with you, while some others were read while traveling, and a couple were not the best.  I do hope that I don't overwhelm any of you, especially any of you who may feel a sense of déjà vu from when I waited until finishing The Dresden Files book series.

I would love to hear from any and all of you!  I love book suggestions, and would gladly talk about any books I've read in the past.  As always, remember, no spoilers!  The magic and joy of discovery can be easily lost if you spill all of the secrets within the depths of a book.  If there is a book that you find absolutely horrible, and suggest that someone does not read it, you should still ask first before spilling.  No two people are alike, and what you abhor they may adore.


No comments:

Post a Comment